Insurance and Self-pay
We accept a wide range of leading insurance providers. Prior to booking your initial appointment, it's advisable to consult with your insurance carrier to understand your deductible, co-payment, and co-insurance related to sleep issues. We'll collaborate closely with your insurance company to clarify your specific expenses. Additionally, we welcome patients who don't have insurance coverage, offering special rates for those who are self-paying.
Got Insurance? We’ve got you covered!
Insurance policies for sleep-related issues differ depending on the provider. We are affiliated with numerous nationwide health insurance plans, including but not limited to Medicare, Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare. Prior to setting up an appointment, it's advisable to review your insurer's benefits and any costs you may incur out-of-pocket. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
No Insurance? No problem!
Lung Sleep Institute maintains straightforward and transparent pricing. For those without insurance or who prefer not to utilize their coverage, we provide special rates for self-pay options.
If you would like to make a credit card payment online, please visit:
Virtual Care Discounted Rates
For Florida Resident Only.
New patient telemedicine consultation
- Meet with our online providers for a 20-minute appointment through our secure HIPPA-compliant telemedicine portal.
Follow-up 15-minutes telemedicine consultation
- Meet with our online providers for a follow-up 15-minute appointment through our secure HIPPA-compliant telemedicine portal.
Tests Discounted Rates
WatchPAT One disposable Home Sleep Apnea Test
- Cash only, shipping included! Free telehealth visit included! Request this test to take an at-home sleep apnea test in the comfort of your own home.
ResMed ApneaLink or Phillips Alice NightOne Home Sleep Apnea Test
- In-Office Pickup Only. Free Telehealth Visit Included. Request this test to take an at-home sleep apnea test in the comfort of your own home.
In-Office Full Pulmonary Function Test
- Receive a full pulmonary function test at our Naples Lung Sleep Institute office.
In-Office Cardio-Pulmonary SHAPE Testing
- Receive a Sub-Maximal Heart & Pulmonary Evaluation (SHAPE) Test our Naples Lung Sleep Institute office.
In-Office FeNO Asthma Control Testing
- A FeNO test measures the amount of inflammation in your lungs to help your doctor diagnose asthma. Take the test in our Naples office.
In-Office Pickup Overnight Oxygen Monitoring Test
- Take an overnight oxygen monitoring test. The device must be picked up from our Naples Lung Sleep Institute office.